A lot of work has been done, comparing to the first "proof of concept" version.
Most notably, a configuration user interface!
Here's the full changelog:
- Catch input event from /dev/usb/hiddevX, otherwise ignored by the system.
- Json Devices Database: pretty easy syntax for adding new devices. Both Qt (simpler) and KDE (stilish) main applications are supported.
- Fully configurable by a simple user interface.
- Provides an udev rule to easly fix permissions on your usb devices.
- Automatically configures xmodmap to bind your unrecognized keys.
- Full support for Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 (a.k.a. Microsoft Wireless Destkop 3000); possibly similar variants too.
- Support for Apple IR remotes (old MacBook pro tested); there are different variants, two of them are configured right now.
Arch linux packages (AUR):
- qt version: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=59213
- kde version: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=59214
More informations about Touché on the dedicated page here.
|Touché in action|